Whether it’s underwriting your loan for MI eligibility or compliance to investor guidelines, we offer a variety of tools, useful tips and insight to help you get the most out of your underwriting relationship with Radian and ensure your needs are met.
- MI Underwriting Resources
Whether it’s how to submit an MI application, tips for getting the application approved or something in between, our MI Underwriting Resources provide insight to help ensure your MI requests are handled quickly and efficiently. Learn more »
A variety of reference materials can be found below, and as always, our Customer Care team is available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST to answer any questions you may have.
Radian Quick Reference Guide: Find eligibility along with the most asked about One Underwrite® and Standard guidelines.
5 Steps That Lead To Mortgage Insurance Approvals: Learn the 5 steps that can help your MI application be approved the first time it’s submitted.
Documentation Guide: Learn more on documentation that can be used to validate qualifying income and assets, as well as how to identify potential inadequacies or concerns with documentation provided.
One Underwrite® FAQ: Find the information you need to insure loans using Radian’s newest program, One Underwrite®.
FAQs: Get answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding aspects of MI underwriting.
Submission of a Mortgage Insurance Application: Gain insight on documentation requirements and expectations, as well as loan package and file delivery options, all as they relate to submitting a loan for MI.
- Radian Clayton Services LLC
Contract Underwriting Services (NMLS #379429)
Radian offers a variety of underwriting solutions to help you respond to market fluctuations and boost productivity. Whatever your need, we will work with you to determine the right solution to effectively manage your ever changing business cycle.
Radian customers also have the ability to use MI Online directly when requesting contract underwriting services.
View this brief instructional video to learn how. Watch Video >>
- Seasoned underwriters fully allocated to your pipeline working within your LOS via remote connections
- Daily rate (per diem) pricing
- High quality and timely processing that utilizes Radian’s robust infrastructure
- Transactional (per file) pricing
Standard Service Level
Secure capacity for your conventional loan pipelines across all LTVs, both insured and uninsured.
- $575 per day with 60 business day commitment
- $75 MI credit applied at time of application
Dedicated Strategic Outsourcing
- Flexibility to manage costs in down cycles with continuity of service when volume expands
- Secure a minimum of 3 resources with a 12-month commitment
- Option to leverage a variable pricing structure for up to 6 months
- $150 for Radian MI eligible loans (net of MI credit applied at application), with a target turn time of 1-2 days
- $325 per non-MI loan (less than or equal to 80% LTV), with best effort turn time based on demand
Flow Priority Service Option (For Non-MI Loans)
- In times of extended turn times for non-MI loans, lenders may purchase additional capacity for these loans
- The additional fee for the priority service option is $75 per file ($400 total)
- Priority Service loans will be prioritized to a 2-3 business day turn time.
Contact your Radian Account Manager to learn more, or get started today!