Designed for the busy industry professional, Radian offers exclusive recorded presentations to be viewed at your convenience.
A new year brings new Tax Returns. Join Radian National Training as we provide the changes and potential impacts to your loan reviews. Expand your knowledge and watch this video today!
This timely and comprehensive video highlights:
- The impact to self-employed borrower forms and what you need to know for your income calculations
- The new 1040SR Tax Form and how it impacts your loan review
- What changed from the 2018 personal 1040s to 2019 personal 1040s
- Small changes to the K1 1065
Properties with solar panels are becoming increasingly common and can have a big impact on mortgage financing. Radian National Training will touch on how these fixtures can impact the mortgage process.
- Evaluating properties with solar panels that are owned outright, financed or leased.
- Reviewing the various solar panel payment methods' potential implications on the mortgage application process.
- Identifying the fixtures' impact on valuation and title documents.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are rolling out new guidelines and limitations to their HomeReadyTM and Home PossibleTM products. These changes may impact your pipeline and potential borrowers. Radian National Training can help you understand the changes.
- Annual qualifying income guidelines for HomeReadyTM and Home PossibleTM
- Examples of the changes made to the income guidelines
- Updates to Home Possible's property ownership allowances
Tax returns have changed, but what does that mean to you and the mortgage industry? Check out our short video on the changes and how it may impact your next loan review. In this video we will discuss:
- The new layout of the 1040 form
- A brief review of what changed on the 1120s and 1065 forms
- The 2106 form for Unreimbursed Expenses
Radian is excited to provide you more details on our new pricing update: DTI without MI. In this short video we will discuss:
- Radian's stance on this pricing update
- Three scenarios to help you understand how it works
- Some of the key benefits to this update
Freddie Mac's new student loan guidelines will help drive more business. These new guidelines were made to help bring your borrower’s DTI down and get more loans approved. In this video, we will explain the guideline updates and discuss scenarios that may impact your customers. In this video we discuss:
- Freddie Mac's new student loan guidelines
- Changes to assessing a borrower's student loan debts
- Ways to use these new guidelines to approve more loans
Freddie Mac's HomeOne℠ mortgage is a low down payment option that serves the needs of more first-time homebuyers, along with no cash-out refinance borrowers. This short video provides answers to many of the questions you might have regarding this new, exciting product. In this video we discuss:
- How the HomeOne product works
- Guidelines and opportunities to use this product
- How you can utilize Radian's MI products to close more loans
Radian National Training has created a brand new Timely Topic On-Demand Video discussing how you can approve more loans utilizing new policy enhancements. This six minute video will detail some of the new updates rolled out by Fannie Mae and Freddie back, including:
- Fannie Mae's new maximum DTI of 50%
- Disputed Tradelines
- Tax Liens & Civil Judgments
Do you want to approve more loans? Join us for this session of Radian Timely Topics: Student Loan Solutions. This quick, 15 minute webinar will explore ways you can approve more loans utilizing Fannie Mae’s new policy enhancements regarding student loans and debts paid by others. We’ll examine the major changes Fannie Mae released, including:
- Student loan Payment Calculations
- Debts Paid by Others
- Cash-Out Refinance with Student Loans
Purchasing a home can be an overwhelming time for a buyer. Your customer needs you to be the resourceful guide they can depend on for help. We’ll help you prepare by reviewing multiple loan scenarios, all with different MI options. Learn more about the choices your customer has so you can help them find the right MI product to lead them home.
These short videos will demonstrate how simple it is to use Radian’s MI Online for your MI and contract underwriting ordering needs.
Radian's MortgageAssure® Job Loss Protection is a powerful program that can be leveraged in discussion with your borrowers. Learn more about this exclusive program and all of its benefits in this short video.
Learn about the benefits and usefulness of Asset Watch, Red Bell's proactive portfolio monitoring tool. This video explains how this innovative tool gives real-time updates on a client’s MLS listing and how it can help you get in contact with the borrow when it matters most.
Radian customers need a pricing tool that's affordable and fast. That's where the Automated Valuation Estimator (AVE) comes in handy. Learn how our AVE tool helps customers make decisions on their portfolios from Originations to Servicing and even to the secondary market.
Red Bell Real Estate's technology and membership in nearly 400 MLS allows us to produce the finest Broker Price Opinion in the industry. This short video highlights how this tool helps customers quickly obtain accurate and high quality comparables quickly as well as other customizable features.
Have you ever become frustrated with long appraisal turn times or high appraisal fees? Learn about Red Bell Real Estate's two innovative appraisal solutions, the Restricted Appraisal Report and the Appraiser Reconciled Broker Price Opinion. Available nationwide, learn how these products offer reduced costs and faster turn times while maintaining quality valuation.
Have you ever wondered if the best comps were used or if the value was appropriate on an appraisal or other valuation product? With Red Bell Real Estate's Valuation Risk Review (VRR), customers can receive an analysis of the quality of an appraisal, all completed by a licensed appraiser. This short video reviews the basics of this product and its features.